Thursday, March 13, 2008

beware the port o potty

I was going to do a post about the woman who was stuck on her boyfriend’s toilet for 2 years, but frankly there is something that really turns my stomach regarding the whole story.

How could someone actually let another person sit on their toilet for 2 years? What did he do when he had to go?

Like I said, nasty so I won’t post about it.

Now it did bring to mind this video which I came across a couple of years ago:



If you don't watch the whole thing at least give it to 3min. That is when I started to laugh.

2 comments:

wishin said...

umm.. first of all who actually sits their butt on the port-o-potty and why are they sitting like that???

Raspootin said...

I don't know. I think it must be a japanese guy thing.

port o potty is always the last resort...