Thursday, July 24, 2008

down doobie down down down


Dump your lover directly on voice mail

"New phone service makes it easier to get through life's awkward moments
Slydial lets you connect directly with another person's cell phone voice mail, bypassing the traditional ringing process that often results — sometimes disastrously — with someone picking up on the other end."


I don’t think I would take care of a breakup via voicemail, too easy for someone to pretend they did not get your message. I am in favor of the direct approach: “Fuck –off Asshole.” Then perhaps a dramatic finger gesture mixed with a mean stoney stare that I have finally perfected. A little tear trickle so you don't look like a bitch is a good effect when doing the breakup in public; though in all fairness I think it is more appropriate as a private act. Just depends on why you are breaking up.

Of course sometimes it happens kind of like this in my experience:

Alternate breakup version

or

like Neil says:

8 comments:

Woozie said...

What about taking them on Steve Wilkos to tell them you're getting married to their father?

Raspootin said...

Ha that would work too.

L.P. said...

heh - or like one woman did here recently... her husband is on a public board as political appointee. he's been having a little somethin' somethin' with another member of the board. As he came out of a board meeting during break, he walked into a press conference she was conducting, telling the news media what a dawg he was. ooohhh - woman scorned bites back! Apparently his only response was "no comment." LOL!

Raspootin said...

I like that. If I was with a political figure I would do that in a heart beat then sell my story to a tabloid for a lot o money!

THEN I might even write a tell all book :) ha

Anonymous said...

How can we miss them if they never leave?

Raspootin said...

IH every relationship is sacred :)

yellowdoggranny said...

i was standing in front of the justice of the peace with my fiance...the justice of the peace said do you take this man in holy matramony? and I said "fuck no"...and ran like a deer...

Raspootin said...

YDGrand: When I got married by a criminal Court judge I could not stop laughing. I kept having to go to his private toilet to compose myself.

Then I would come back out and say Im fine lets proceed and then he would look down his long nose at my through his reading glasses and I would start cracking up again.

I think I should have taken the cosmic clue as my marriage did not last much more than 3 years before I had to say "Fuck you Asshole" :)
Breaking up is not always hard to do.