Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dont trust ?

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5041932373132752690" />

I found THIS:

(hyperlinks never seem to work for me, but this really is worth while so I will show my challenge:)

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/CollegeAndFamily/SuddenlySingle/WhenItPaysToStaySingle.aspx

to be a rather interesting article. Single people do think that the married get all the breaks, and they typically do tax wise.

However, this is good advice for anyone who is planning to marry:

A. As a retiree
B. As a person who has assets to someone who has note
C. As a person who has assets to someone who has debt.


Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

The screwdriver is a device specifically designed to insert and tighten, ...

I guess in that context getting screwed can actually serve a purpose??

Whatever, off the sexual innuendo, give the article a read.

No comments: