Friday, July 24, 2009

Artless in the art of not answering a simple question

If I answered the questions as Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman answered, or did not answer, I do believe that I would be fired.

I am with Congressman Grayson on this – shocked. Elizabeth Coleman should step down or be replaced.


The Inspector General of the Federal Reserve in the video below acknowledges that trillions of dollars cannot be accounted for. The astonishing five-minute clip is taken from a Congressional hearing where Federal Reserve Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman is questioned by Congressman Alan Grayson of Florida on May 6th about huge amounts of money for which the Federal Reserve is responsible.


2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

holy shit!...that just makes me crazy..why isn't this on the front page of the newspapers and the leading story on the tv news?...holy shit!

Raspootin said...

I agree - the best I could do was put it on my blog - perhaps one of us should FB it ?