Thursday, April 15, 2010

A little gas humor









I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my
gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,
and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.
...and how was your day?


as an aside - this reminds me of a much funnier story told to me by a friend with regard to passing gas on a ride in Disney Land... but that is not Raspootin's story to tell - Still makes Raspootin laugh when thinking about it though...

1 comment:

Just Jess said...

This reminded ME of a funny story about a friend which I am ALSO unable to tell (at least in this public forum....remind me of it one day at the Mayfair), and it made me laugh out loud once again!