Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You dont know how bad I got it

My favorite song from a million years ago that still makes so much sense to me.


04-15-10 7:00pm

YOU GOT IT BAD YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW BAD I HAVE IT

MY BROKEN SPIRIT IS FALLING TO THE FLOOR/

Helping person with Turbo Tax - 2hours

“Your finger pointing is annoying”

Yeah guess it was


04-15-10 8:01p,

“Did you do it – fuck you what is up with my taxes?”

– Umm I told you 10 times they are with the CPA and he filed an extension so your wife’s business is included.

“That is not what she said”

SHE is wrong – all taken care of….

“Umm sorry I love you”

Ya you show that about as well as when we were married.

Hey Jake!!!

Hey Raspootin

Den the Bartender: How's your wife that teaches sign?

Raspootin: wow someone married him? ( thinking)

Jake: Part of our marriage contract is not to be in New Orleans

Den: Why?

Jake – no jobs with health insurance and benefits in her area in New Orleans

Raspootin (saying to self SHUT UP)

Jake – we really want to move back but don’t know what to do

Raspootin (saying again to self SHUT THE F up…)

Jake to Raspootin – Any ideas

spootin “ keep your mouth shut –no one likes you today”

Jake – I value your opinion

Raspootin – Im such as sucker for that …..



Ideas for 20 minutes all well placed by Raspootin – allowing interaction from Jake.

“Jake – well you know I will never remember what you said or care”

Raspootin – “No wonder you did not marry till 56 and never got a job beyond waiter with any benefits.

Rapootin thought this – but did not say it

Raspootin got up and said – evidently you were talking and I should not have been involved with your conversation as it was personal.

Jake – Umm i'm going to talk to Den’s hubby as that is all I wanted to do… nice to see you Raspootin. But now it gives me no pleasure as I am married…

Raspootin: excuse me? ==[[[[[[[[[ okydoky know the pot hole I named Harry better than you –

Donna want to be here no more –tired of trying care regardless of pay or not.

Wouldn’t be good to be on your side grass is always greener over there…

Just saying..

No comments: