Monday, October 06, 2008

Of Bail Outs, Stock Crashes, Politicians & Gods



Is it tina or sarah OMG what should I believe someone tell me what to do :)

Ok I apologize for saying Palin won. (Like I really care) To make up for my momentary lapse of reason I have found the perfect analogy to the days and times we live in that is not stuffy, boring or preachy. In fact it is rather entertaining with the exception that it is so true. The truism is rather scary. But so is the world we live in.

Over and out

Raspootin


6 comments:

Raspootin said...

I have re-watched this a number of times as I find it amusing. Please take note of all the "sky" pieces. I think this cartoon might even be a bit anti-semitic too? What a swipe at everything; I love it :)

yellowdoggranny said...

huh huh hu...
pretty funny..
all is forgiven about the palin thing...ha

Anonymous said...

The star is an attack of texas.

Raspootin said...

Ydgrand: good I hate to offend :)

IH: Never thought of the lone star?
Na I think its a david star... that makes it more amusing to me.

billy pilgrim said...

excellent cartoon, the old cartoons are light years ahead of today's stuff.

now if the coyote could only catch that lousy roadrunner i could die a happy man.

Raspootin said...

I somehow think that cartoon might have been bannned in the McCarthy era.

coyote aint never going to catch Roadrunner "beep beep"