Tuesday, November 14, 2006

One man's trash is another man's treasure...


Adoration of the Magi by Fra Angelico


Personally I get excited when I find $10.00 in my winter coat pocket the first cold snap of wearing it. If I found THIS I would probably drop dead.

I am tempted to go to thrift markets and buy all the Jesus/religious paintings that I can find. Maybe I will make a historic discovery! With all the renovation work I have recently done on my 1800's Victorian I feel that I am due. Maybe I will go into my back room and start sledge hammering the wall. Instead of a hidden vault filled with treasure with my luck all I will find is a million contented cock roaches and a bit of black mold...

1 comment:

Kønig Hasemörder said...

I would probably drop dead to. What did that woman do to that naked child? It looks as though there is some sort of metal sphere that is causing the kid to act irrationally and prematurely age.