Thursday, June 05, 2008

Christian soldiers?

Whenever I watch this clip I end up absolutely appalled. What makes it even worse is that when I tell my friends about Jesus Camp, they all think it’s not true. Get a grip! It is true and it is scary! That lady is a crazy bitch and no one seems to care that she is indoctrinating these children. If she is the “teacher” imagine what the parents are like?



Jesus Camp always makes me think of this song. In fact, truth be told, I was trying to find a youtube spoof of it when I can across the Jesus Camp clip. Needless to say, I could not find anyone that dared to make fun of it.

3 comments:

Jon Boles said...

Goobers like that make me wish I could believe the Apocalypse was true.

At least then, I'd know those assholes would be where I wasn't.

Or maybe that's wishful thinking...

Fuck, I need a smoke now.

Raspootin said...

I could not agree more Rev!

L.P. said...

just the idea of jesus camp make my stomach cramp. ~shudder~