Thursday, April 12, 2007

Barrie, Barrie Scarrie...




When my co workers showed me this picture I knew immediately that is had post written all over it.

The second thing I thought of was Peter Pan. Peter cut off Capitan Hook’s arm and the crocodile ate it. Evidently the arm was so yummy that the croc then followed Capitan Hook around hoping to get another tasty bit. Luckily for Capitan Hook, the Crocodile swallowed a clock so he could hear the tic tic when the croc was around.

Luckily for this zoo worker the crocodile did not find his arm very tasty and a clever Doctor was able to reattach it.

You have to love a happy ending…

Hook: If I were you, I'd give up!
Peter: If you were me... I'd be ugly!




So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!


Peter Pan by J M M Barrie

4 comments:

Kønig Hasemörder said...

never never land is always land isn't it?

Raspootin said...

Why yes it is land - even if you must fly out the window to go see it.

Anonymous said...

does this kill the theory of never bite the hand that feeds you.

wishin said...

You have ruined Peter Pan for me. I sometimes think I live in Never Never Land. It's a nice place to be...