Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rosie to Sheryl Crow: "Have You Seen My Ass?"


hot, but the butt may not be?

Eco-friendly chanteuse Sheryl Crow - who's just completed a US "Stop Global Warming College Tour" with "environmental activist" Laurie David - has formulated a cunning plan to save the planet: use less toilet paper and dispense with the services of paper napkins


She suggests that we use only one piece of paper per usage. I suggest that she maintains her fabulous figure by not ummm pooping or this would not have been part of her advocacy. I personally can wipe barbecue chicken on my shirt, but- poop? No, this is not environmentally correct just nasty. How could we ever shake hands or hug again?



And here's the upshot of that contemplation: "I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be require


Rosie O’Donnell on The View put it correctly, especially as Sheryl utilized her private Leer Jet to make the Journey ….


Rosie demonstrates the size of her anus.Boycott Rosie and the View, list of advertisers and sponsors at www.michellemalkin.com



read more | digg story

Sheryl flew into town on her private jet to make her speech. I should think leer jets are so "very" environmentally friendly?

If I am relocated to 1 piece of paper all I will eat is meat as that comes out quite differently than carbs. I guess I could also gather leaves outside my house...And embrace all ritual activities that are not civilized.

I have to admit that private leer jets are out of the realm of civilized in my world. equating to privileged. Are you tired of people that have more money than their personals needs; dictating to you about the cause for toilet paper: PLEASE - let this world then end if that is all we have to argue or dictade about.

Hello they/we (they started it) at least should talk about baby diapers or something that is not bio degradable... coke plastic bottles, the plastic the six pack comes in? Toilet paper is bio degradable and the tree "butchers" plant 3 to 1 for each cut down.

WHY - because if they did not replant where would they have the product to make greenspace and paper?

The end of the rant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are a singer, sing. If you are an actor act. Beyond that who really cares about what you think. Money or fame does not make you wise or intersting. Besides, when most of you talk, all I hear is blah blah blah.

Raspootin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raspootin said...

Blah blah black sheep have you any toilet tissue yes sir yes sir one piece per pull.

One for the Master one for the STAR and one for the diarrhea man who lives down the hall…

Yes I agree bwcubed. Well Said.