Sunday, September 10, 2006

SAINTS 19 BROWNS 14



So it was not a blow out, but it was a great game. New head Coach Sean Payton has given us a chance of a dream team! Maybe not this year, but next year – Saints, all the way!

Reggie Bush is not only a gifted player (hello running back and wide receiver) but has also done a lot for the New Orleans Community.

I can not tell you what a pleasure it is to watch Drew Brees over Aaron Brooks. When Brooks would throw an interception or get sacked (which was quite frequently) He never would look upset – he would actually have a big shit eating grin on his face. I don’t think we got a full look at Brees’ talent today. I think the plays were called more to give Bush a chance to integrate and shine in his first NFL season game.

The team played like well a team! Given that they have not been together long it is a sign of good things to come! I am happy Duce McAlister is back and healthy and Joe Horn looks really good too!

The Defense played a good game. Especially at the end when they made the interception. So like the Saint to shut down the opponent then get a penalty in the last couple of seconds. It is always a nail biter!

I hope that I am not giving the Saints bad Karma with my enthusiasm, but enthusiastic I am.

No comments: