Monday, December 15, 2008

truth in advertising Finally...



Fuzzie rat for thimscool...


But more to say on the fuzzie rat subject, Thims, I am an independent voter, but more than that I have a good mind, Today, I had complete agreement with Union and bail out thoughts with my republican friends. They are excited that perhaps I am changing parties. I am not changing anything, I am not changing party affiliation without thinking with my brain, and if you can't get what is happening now then maybe you will get it later. You are stuck in a rut and that is sad.

I have always expounded the most liberal ideals, and to that extent on certain subjects that we will not even cross over on and, still do.

The bail out, along with the Unions that are self interest groups need to go, and with that we will have a work group that is able to take the next step to freedom from Union oppression.
The Proletariat will rise to the means of capitalism with out the oppression of the governing force.


Sorry to LE and Ydgranad both of you might be put off with my revison with your comments before said revision. To that extent, I am sorry and will make sure to say, their comments were just on the bail out press sarcasim.
It really pisses me off that collective bargining makes bail outs happen, due to political influence. No One would bail out my small business, if needed, so why should we bail out big business that has done nothing to help itself?
7:05 PM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah

yellowdoggranny said...

makes you want to bip someone right up side the head don't it?

Raspootin said...

I am going to add to this post, but I dont think it will make a difference to your comments.

Raspootin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thinking with your brain is the best, the best Jerry.

Raspootin said...

Yes so much better than thinking with your mouth.

good clip hehee.