Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I can't help myself!



Last hurricane season was too interesting, I would certainly be more interesting if I had a blog site then... So now you are stuck with my posts of things that are probably not going to develop into much of anything, but I can't help myself as it still is interesting to me!

#1. = The big blob that is going to hit Houston

#2. = The system that could potentially form and be the first hurricane of the season. Projected path (yup very defined) is anywhere between North Carolina and Central Florida. Of course Central Florida would mean it could re- emerge in the gulf, which is always interesting...?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, interesting.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT is that coming our way?

Raspootin said...

I have no idea, where it is actually going, but after staying for Katrina and evacuating Houston for 24 hours to Dallas for Rita, I truly believe in advanced notice!

Woozie said...

Oh boy, I get a hurricane! It happens every year.