Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A pearl of wisdom? Not.





This is the ebay listing:
current bid price $98.00

" KNOW YOU WILL WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ALL NATURAL ENCRUSTED OYSTER SHELL CLEARLY DEPICTING OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. I WAS AMAZED TO SEE THIS GREAT IMPRESSION OF JESUS CHRIST ON THE INSIDE OF THE OYSTER SHELL. . THIS WILL BE HARD FOR ME TO LET GO AS I HAVE ENJOYED THIS OBJECT FOR MANY MONTH'S NOW.. PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE BECAUSE I WILL MOST LIKELY NOT RELIST THIS ITEM ANYTIME SOON. THIS PRECIOUS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITH EXTREME CARE IN A BOX WITH EXTRA EXTRA BUBLEWRAP AND WILL INCLUDE INSURANCE DURING SHIPPING"

Is it just me or are these Jesus sightings just getting chezzzzzzy. This has to be the worst eBay listing I have ever seen. Speaking of cheese next time you eat it make sure you are not decapitating Jesus or the Virgin Mary.

2 comments:

Woozie said...

That reminds me, there's a piece of toast up on eBay, one that someone toaste4d the logo of the greatest movie ever made onto.

34 bids, $167.

Raspootin said...

I need to be more creative.